The Controller is DataWise Intelligence Ltd. If you have any queries about how we process personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are a purely business-to-business operation. We provide data protection, privacy management and data management services and solutions to businesses.
Why we collect your personal data
We collect only essential personal data relating to name, contact details, employer and business address, and only by direct contact with you or via our website. If you call us we may collect your telephone number if we do not already have it. We will use this data solely to enable us to:
- Communicate with prospects, clients, partners and suppliers about our services where we are asked to do so;
- Deliver a service to you, if you have asked us to do so and have agreed to a contract;
- Tell you about our products and services if we believe these will be of interest or use to you; you can opt out of receiving these emails at any time, either by clicking on the link at the foot of any relevant email, or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We only share elements of your personal data with 3rd party suppliers whom we use to help us manage our business and deliver our services, or unless otherwise required by legal obligation.
How we protect your data
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data while we are looking after it. We do not perform any profiling or automated decision-making operations using your personal data.
We will retain personal data relating to clients for at least as long as we are required to hold data for tax or accounting legal obligations. We will retain non-contractual personal data in order to support our business operations, relationships and marketing activity, but we will delete it whenever you ask us to do so (unless we have a legal requirement to retain it, or we need to retain some essential contact details in order to avoid inadvertently contacting you again in the future). You can opt out of communications from us at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link on relevant emails, or by telling us at email@example.com.
You are entitled to ask us to give you a copy of the personal data we hold for you, to correct any inaccuracies in your data, to delete your data, and to restrict or object to our processing of your data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel that DataWise Intelligence Ltd has been unable to fairly or satisfactorily handle any of your requests in respect of your personal data, you are free to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.
- WordPress cookies ensure the site operates correctly;
- Google Analytics cookies to provide statistics on website usage – see below for the Google explanation.
We do not use third party, tracking or advertising cookies.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Google Analytics “small print”
Version 4 29/05/2018